Country Manager Norway
International company and brand within FMCG is looking for Country Manager Norway.
Deadline: 21 Dec 2017
We need a dynamic person with very good understanding of working in multinational climates.
Educational background should be from marketing, business administration or similar. Minimum 8 years of management experience preferably in FMCG, with excellent results.
A severe understanding of distribution and sales is needed as well as this market.
Personality traits required; dynamic, target oriented, team player as well as able to work alone, ability to work under pressure and to work well with external stakeholders across the borders.
IT Manager Security and Business Continuity, Norway
The person we are looking for will be working for a big international company.
Implementation of information security plans & policies, security controls and compliane, security guidelines across all functions.
Deadline: 22 Dec 2017
Implementation of security controls in compliance with vendors and other third parties, and security across operations and other business critical facilities.
Participate in product development and ensure that adequate level of security is embedded in all new products and services before lauch.
• The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of Information Security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the telecom industry along with Africa operating environment.
• Extensive experience in handling information security operations or consulting for large and geographically dispersed organisations.
• A high level appreciation of Security Architecture and Infrastructure across application, middleware, OS and network domains
• Experience in operational and strategic information security risk management.
• Should have adequate knowledge of ISO 17799 (Code of Best Practice) and the ISO 27001 Standard.
• A detailed understanding of systems design and systems development methodologies is required.
• Should have adequate experience in handling large and complex projects
• Should be familiar with the contents of relevant Government Acts and Guidelines in the Information Technology domain.
• Excellent knowledge of information security frameworks such as COBIT.
• Knowledge and experience in the preparation of asset registers, conduct of risk assessments and in the preparation and implementation of risk treatment plans.
• Knowledge of the latest trends, technology developments, tools and methodologies in the IS Risk Management arena.
• Experience in handling geographically spread teams with proven team leadership skills.
AMBITIOUS KAM / SALES PARTNER
Are you a result-oriented leader focusing on the good customer experiences?
We wish to strengthen the team with a new partner in Norway that will contribute strongly to the customer front and take a leading sales role. You are responsible for establishing relationships with key people in medium to large enterprises; directors, owners, senior executives and executives.
You will contribute to project and program design, form offers and agreements, as well as lead contract negotiations. It is also expected that you help position and profile the company outward.
You have higher education, commercial background, managerial experience with profitability and experience from sales of professional services. You are commercial, self-driven, relationship-strong, collaborative and solution oriented. The work tasks will be varied and require operational commercial understanding as well as implementation ability.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Establish, secure and develop economic growth and results
· Report sales results, operational efficiency and other relevant
· Pursuing continuous improvement in the chain through proactive work
with improvement and efficiency of work processes
· Help build good, professional networks for the industry and ensure
visibility at customers, in the media and in society as a whole
Desired Qualifications and Qualifications:
· Relevant higher financial education
· Strong commercial practice and long experience in service sales
· Good documentable results and large networks, preferably within HR,
auditing, lawyer and / or financial services
· Strategic and result oriented
· Structured with high working capacity
· Independent but at the same time a good team player
· Flexible in relation to working hours - Freedom under responsibility
· High integrity and basic values
We can offer:
· Possibility to establish own company in a strong business area
· Varied and challenging work tasks in an entrepreneurial environment
· Workplace in Oslo
Send your cv and application
Deadline: 29 Dec 2017
Sales Executive Microsoft platform
On behalf of our client:
We are looking for a Sales representative to sell Microsoft platform including Office 365, Azure, cloud and our Services within Business Intelligence and CRM. We are looking for a driven, high energy individual who will have significant amount of interaction with C-Level stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities include
• Sell services to large corporate customers
• Search and develop new customers
• Hold meetings, presentations, commercial negotiations with customers’ key representatives
• Structure proposals
• Receive and process clients' orders, contractual work
• Participate in the development of the company's sales strategy, implementation of the strategy to increase sales and the amount of new customers
• Keep customer base and reporting in corporate systems (CRM)
• Participate in the creation of marketing materials
• Participate in industrial events with presentations about the company and products
Education and background requirements
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably Master’s Degree in Business or related field. IT sales background in the B2B segment
General knowledge, skills and abilities
• Good knowledge of Microsoft service and offerings
• Sales acumen with proven track record
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong negotiation skills at the level of decision-makers
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience in preparing commercial proposals and holding meetings on their protection
• Initiative, responsibility, creativity of thinking, flexibility
• Willingness for business travel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in Norwegian (or at least one Scandinavian language) and English
Deadline: 20 Dec 2017
Or apply directly here