Research & Recruitment, Norway
HumanCapital is expanding and needs a researcher and recruiter in our Oslo office.
Educational background should be minimum BSc level in any relevant field. Practical background of minimum 7 years from relevant work, working with large international brands in and outside of Norway will be an advantage.
Personality traits important are; self-starter, result and target oriented, verbal and communicative, practical and focused, work capacity must be good. Very good conditions and future opportunities for the right candidate.
Deadline: 08 Feb 2018
Country Manager Norway
International company and brand within FMCG is looking for Country Manager Norway.
Deadline: 24 Jan 2018
We need a dynamic person with very good understanding of working in multinational climates.
Educational background should be from marketing, business administration or similar. Minimum 8 years of management experience preferably in FMCG, with excellent results.
A severe understanding of distribution and sales is needed as well as this market.
Personality traits required; dynamic, target oriented, team player as well as able to work alone, ability to work under pressure and to work well with external stakeholders across the borders.
Marketing Director / CMO Norway
Marketing Director / CMO
International company with offices in Norway are looking for a Marketing Director / CMO.
Educational background must be on Master level.
Working experience minimum 8 years in multinational companies, prefferably international experience.
Personality traits: target oriented, self-starter, motivated and good motivator, good communicator, used to exposure, thrives with challenges and are a good team player as well as individual and focused worker.
Very good conditions and future opportunities for the right candidate.
Deadline: 30 Jan 2018
Human Resource and Admin Manager, Norway
Vacancy in Norway
Exiting company in Norway is looking for an international experienced person within the HR and Admin field.
Required background: Master level, minimum 7 years of experience, management experience of minimum 5 years.
The position will be placed in Oslo, and the right candidate will get a very good package and opportunities.
Deadline: 31 Jan 2018
Project Manager Oslo or Bergen, Norway
• Experience from project management from supplier side in software delivery projects to external, paying customers - including experience from being responsible for delivering on contracts and on the legal and commercial terms and conditions of such
• Experience from project management from "driver's seat", ie as directly responsible for managing contract and mandate, for status and case submissions to management teams and for reporting directly to sponsor / project owner
• Experience from relatively large and / or complex implementation projects in the IT industry
• Experience from structured and methodological delivery environments is an advantage
• Mainly masters degree, minimum bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least one recognized project management certification (eg PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner)
• Good leadership skills for team performance
• Foresight, expectancy and overall proactive
• Structured, accurate, careful and with "order in the sysacs"
• Good oral and written formulation and communication skills that drive clarity and mutual understanding, both in Norwegian and in English. Good English skills
Deadline: 14 Feb 2018
• A well-established organization with a solid group in the back
• One of the country's largest players within ERP and Microsoft Gold Partner
• Solid industry experience and industry solutions within manufacturing and member organizations
• Flexibility in working days
• Good development opportunities
• The position reports to the PMO manager and is part of the PMO department