Country Manager Norway
International company and brand within FMCG is looking for Country Manager Norway.
Deadline: 28 Sep 2017
We need a dynamic person with very good understanding of working in multinational climates.
Educational background should be from marketing, business administration or similar. Minimum 8 years of management experience preferably in FMCG, with excellent results.
A severe understanding of distribution and sales is needed as well as this market.
Personality traits required; dynamic, target oriented, team player as well as able to work alone, ability to work under pressure and to work well with external stakeholders across the borders.
IT Manager Security and Business Continuity, Norway
The person we are looking for will be working for a big international company.
Implementation of information security plans & policies, security controls and compliane, security guidelines across all functions.
Deadline: 28 Sep 2017
Implementation of security controls in compliance with vendors and other third parties, and security across operations and other business critical facilities.
Participate in product development and ensure that adequate level of security is embedded in all new products and services before lauch.
• The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of Information Security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the telecom industry along with Africa operating environment.
• Extensive experience in handling information security operations or consulting for large and geographically dispersed organisations.
• A high level appreciation of Security Architecture and Infrastructure across application, middleware, OS and network domains
• Experience in operational and strategic information security risk management.
• Should have adequate knowledge of ISO 17799 (Code of Best Practice) and the ISO 27001 Standard.
• A detailed understanding of systems design and systems development methodologies is required.
• Should have adequate experience in handling large and complex projects
• Should be familiar with the contents of relevant Government Acts and Guidelines in the Information Technology domain.
• Excellent knowledge of information security frameworks such as COBIT.
• Knowledge and experience in the preparation of asset registers, conduct of risk assessments and in the preparation and implementation of risk treatment plans.
• Knowledge of the latest trends, technology developments, tools and methodologies in the IS Risk Management arena.
• Experience in handling geographically spread teams with proven team leadership skills.
Marketing Manager Mobile Apps
Marketing Manager – Mobile Apps will be responsible for creating, developing and launching mobile applications across iOS and Android platforms for handset and tablet devices. This role will ensure delivery of application features, functionality, content, user experience and integration as part of a larger cross functional team.
Relevant degree, preferably IT / Commerce, MSc / MBA preffered, 4-6 years of product / segment management / apps design experience. Experience in developing apps and platform led ecosystems.
Experience and understanding of apps environment and intergration of 3rd parties into products and platforms.
Deadline: 28 Sep 2017
Roaming & Interconnect in Norway
Exiting company in Norway is looking for a new Manager for roaming and interconnect worldwide.
You will report at the head office minimum every second week, and the travelling will be extensive.
We believe your background is on master level with relevant courses, and that you have worked with roaming and interconnect and similar before with at least 5 years of experience.
You will be heading the department and there will be people reporting directly to you so we would like you to have at least 3-5 years of management experience.
Deadline: 22 Sep 2017
Key Account Manager / KAM
Requirements Profile for the position of KAM
As Key Account Manager you will take part in a company that has ambition to be leading in its industry. The company has international growth ambitions. In the role as KAM you employ to increase focus on expanding its sales, customer development and create success stories.
You recognize yourself in:
• Distinctly self starter with drive
• Solution oriented
• Safe in the role to lead the sales efforts to selected customer groups / segments
• Proficient in building long-term relationships with customers
• Co-operative and will work closely with company management to optimize customer development
• Won by conducting sales planning for the achievement of planned promotions
• Analytical and used to keep yourself updated, analyzing and monitor selected customer groups / segments and implement actions / initiatives for achieving the goals.
Minimum Bachelor with good grades
Ladies and relevant experience may compensate for lack of Degree.
Experience / expertise:
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5-10 years experience in sales roles as sales manager, KAM or equivalent. The candidate can demonstrate good results both in Norway and internationally. You can show good results, relationships, energy and achievement.
You have a good understanding of what is needed to open the doors, present, negotiate and close the sale. In addition, you are good at nurturing and maintaining business relationships.
The candidate manages to convey technical solutions in a clear and convincing manner.
• Norwegian, written and oral
• English, written and spoken
• German, written and spoken is an advantage
Deadline: 21 Sep 2017
Women are encouraged to apply.
IT the best .net and Java
Sharp IT heads in .net and Java
Deadline: 28 Sep 2017
On behalf of clients, we seek competent heads - who knows what it takes to succeed. We are primarily looking for skilled senior developers with heavy Java and .Net skills. At our clients get a unique opportunity to challenge your skill level in terms of participation and involvement in exciting and challenging projects.
We seek people who have the ambition to be one of the very best minds in the industry. Our clients are at the forefront and look forward to getting more competent developers and consultants on the team.
We represent some of Norway's most innovative and strongest institutions. Here there is an informal culture, short decision paths and you will have great influence and be visible in your everyday life.
You will get to work with interesting and interdisciplinary projects where we do not compromise on quality and deliverability. Our clients have a solid economy and are keen job satisfaction factor at work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
What type of skills are we looking for?
Do you have experience in one or more of these roles, we are interested in talking to you!
• Senior Developer (backend, frontend and full stack)
• Architect (technical, functional, system, solution)
• Technical tests / Test Programmer
• Scrum Master / Team Lead
Educational requirements and experience
We prefer that you have an IT professional graduated from college or university;
• At least 7 -10 years of relevant work experience
• Strong expertise in Java and .NET with corresponding framework
• Good team player who thrives on sharing expertise and experiences
• Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
What can our employers offer?
• Academic strong challenges
• Skilled colleagues!
• Competitive conditions!
• Office space in central Oslo and Akershus
• Further development - so that you can become the best version of yourself!
Back end Developer
Our client is a Norwegian tech company developing software for E-mobility and Smart City. We are expanding the team and to reach our goal – zero emission, no hassle - we are looking for a full time Back End Developer to join us.
A key to our success is our service and to build a great service, we need great software. We are looking for you who can help develop our software further and make our services awesome.
You are a motivated and knowledgeable developer with experience from developing software solutions. You have C# or Java programming skills and experience with SQL. If you are comfortable with either .Net, Entity framework and/or Azure it’s a bonus. If you also have a Master or Bachelor in Computer Science, call us!
Deadline: 22 Sep 2017
We are offering you the chance to:
- Be part of the team – a team with great possibilities and large potential
- Take on a challenging project demanding ingenious and creative solutions
- Enjoy a key role in an extraordinary team of people
- Take part in a motivating equity incentive program
- Have fun doing it
The company has a young, energetic and social team where we expect you to take an active role in our development – both in our team and our platform.
Interested? Please apply with this link